2023 Capability Sheet
Please see our updated capability sheet for 2023.
2023 Capability Statement
Palm Beach Software Design, Inc. provides strategic consulting and software development services for business organizations. Our mission is to leverage the right people, technologies, and skills to help increase productivity by developing custom software applications. Our goals are to improve management of people, process, and production of goods and services using the best technologies available.
Our values provide direction for our actions, live our values, and describe how we both act and react in the world:
Our technology experts and business professionals design and implement digital solutions for businesses. We specialize in:
- Fractional CTO Services
- Application design and development for Web/Cloud/Mobile/Desktop
- Web Applications, Intranet, and Ecommerce
- Database Design, Development, and Maintenance
- Data Integrations, warehousing, and business intelligence
- Project Management
- Technical Documentation including Scope and Requirements documentation, project planning, and reverse engineering
- Custom Software Development
- Research and Development
- Business Planning and Growth
- Fractional CIO/CTO services
- Fractional Project Management
- Business Strategy Planning (B2B and B2C)
- Business Analysis and Technical Documentation
- Change Management
- Data Analysis
- Technical Support and Training
- Android and iOS
- Amazon Seller Central (MWS)
- NCR Counterpoint
- SharpSpring (marketing)
- MainSpring (CounterPoint)
- Huggins Engine Data
- Business Analysis
- Scope and Requirement Studies
- Microsoft Project
- Workflow Analysis
- Code Review
- Visual Studio .Net
- ,Net Core
- .Net Framework
LAMP Stack Platform
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Amazon RDS
- Vue JS
We are committed to excellence. Our experienced and seasoned developers have full software life-cycle knowledge, and experience building world-class business and commercial (for resale) software. We understand proper database design, and software ergonomics and usability, and take the necessary time and care to understand your needs and requirements so that we can assist in providing planning and guidance for your project.
- CIO/CTO Consulting Services, we know what to do and how to guide your team
- Excellence in technical documentation, including Scope and Requirements, Specifications, and Project Plans
- Ability to execute quickly and accurately because all employees have been working together under the same roof for many years
- We provide direct access to all members of the development team
- Skill Sets: Software Architects, Senior Developers, Senior GUI/Web Designers, Quality Assurance
- Extensive software development experience, including commercial software for resale
- 100% success rate since the company’s inception in 1997
Past Performance Highlights and Notable Projects
- Logistics and ERP: For this major Amazon seller ($80M+ in annual sales), we created a web-based application integrated with Amazon’s Seller Central data (using Amazon’s MWS API library) to allow for the management of the product sales and inventory life-cycle. Sales and inventory data consumed from Seller central and displayed to in an easy-to-understand interface that handles purchasing, shipping, and management of FBA (Fulfilled by Amazon) inventory items.
- Medical – St. Lucie Department of Health: Created a healthcare system, which connects doctors, hospitals, case workers, and patients. Handled all required governmental reporting and grant management, inventory control, medical data.
- Marine Supply integrating NCR’s CounterPoint:
- B2B Wholesale System: A web based B2B application to provide wholesale customers with the ability to search for product both locally and using Huggins engine data, pricing, availability, fulfillment, and to push data to the company’s accounting and ERP system (MAS and NCR Counterpoint).
- B2C Retail System: A WooCommerce B2C store front for retail customers that is fully integrated with the Counterpoint ERP system for inventory management and fulfillment.
- WooCommerce to NCR Counterpoint Data Synchronization system: We planned on using a 3rd party system to handle real-time data synchronization between the different platforms, but it was defective, so PBSD created the same functionality in a brand new program to handle these services.
- MS SQL Data Queue: Using MS SQL’s Service Broker, we created a real-time synchronization technology to sync data between the HELM B2B system and NCR Counterpoint.
- Medical – Diabetes Coalition of Palm Beaches: Created a mobile and web-based platform for medical professionals to use for blood screening testing and reporting. All data is now collected via iPad (paperless), and the system calculated BMI Index, as well as other health-related items that are added to a Diabetes Score.
- Aerospace CRM/ERP: Created a Estimating and Quoting System. This system was created to allow the users to do things with existing quotes that off-the-shelf software did not allow.
- Aerospace – Lear Corporation: Created a custom OCR (Optical Recognition System) to parse multi-page purchase orders
- Medical – Jackson Memorial Hospital: Created an inventory control and management system, with Preventative Maintenance and Inspections modules, and compliance reporting
- Logistics -RouteTrackDeliver.com: Created a full ERP system for a subscription delivery service for the pharmaceutical industry. This also had a mobile component for drivers which handled tracking and electronic signatures. The software includes an extensive management/admin piece, moving maps, customer portals, and driver assistance for routing, tracking, and directions.
- ERP – Manufacturing and Logistics: Created an ERP system to handle design, production, and fulfillment for an international clothing manufacturer, Venus Swimwear. This system runs the entire manufacturing company, from purchasing, to inventory control, to logistics and international freight storage and tracking, to prototyping and managing the sales process.
- Aerospace – Source Surveillance Services: Created and web-based application to provide the management of manufacturing inspections and reporting to Raytheon. This system is used by the company to provide inspection reports.
- General CRM/ERP: Created a CRM/ERP system to provide for the management of customers, vendors, invoices, quotes, inventory and purchase orders.
- General CRM/ERP – MyUsedCarBuddy.com: Created a web-based application and accompanying mobile application to provide automobile inspections and reporting. Sales are captured in a retail website, and then processed to allow assigning of inspectors, collecting of data and images, and automatic creation of the detailed Inspection Report.
- CRM: Created a web-based application to manage real estate lead assignment and performance reporting. This system allows the user to consume any list of contacts, and then sort, filter, and assign to sales reps based on criteria of geographic range and more.
- Finance – Electronic Check System: Created a web-based application to create printable checks. Provides bank ABA verification and MICR formatted checks. This software allows a vendor to draw checks from a customer easily and quickly.
- Manufacturing: Create an web-based ERP Application to manage customers, quotes, work orders and billing.
- Manufacturing ERP: Created and managed interfaces and back-office processing for bearing distribution. Created a mobile application for the general public, which included a life-like caliper for measuring directly on-screen.
- SaaS: Created a commercial (for resale) suite of applications to support small to mid-size business, including CRM, Human Resources, Sales Support, Business Risk Management, and more. Created complete e-commerce
Let's start the conversation...
We start the journey by Listening , not selling...
Our goal is to sync our minds to your business, so we can provide meaningful input and guidance that improve the process and deliverables. We understand your goals first, then worry about data and programming once we have a good solid understanding.